How can I create a simple graphical interface on a TempleOS-style OS?

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
Post Reply
icr09
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:06 pm

How can I create a simple graphical interface on a TempleOS-style OS?

Post by icr09 »

I've reached a specific point in a kernel project and am currently facing a specific issue with creating the graphical interface; I can't seem to find any methods that aren't overly complex. Could anyone offer some suggestions? I don't need an advanced interface (I use GRUB). #-o
Octocontrabass
Member
Member
Posts: 6272
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: How can I create a simple graphical interface on a TempleOS-style OS?

Post by Octocontrabass »

This is a really vague question. Can you be any more specific about which part you need help with?
Post Reply