Examen Assembly

Programming, for all ages and all languages.

Moderators: JAAman, klange, Octocontrabass, sortie, kmcguire, chase, thepowersgang, Owen, Combuster, AJ, 01000101, carbonBased, Candy, pcmattman

Teuton

Examen Assembly

Post by Teuton »

Hello fellow colleagues. I am preparing for an assembler exam. I have a collection of questions with many answers that require you to choose the right one. My options in which I highlighted screenshots show a result of 43%. My goal is 76% + . My question: Can I ask 40 questions in one topic or 40 different topics? I need expert help. Thank you for your attention.
Gigasoft

Re: Examen Assembly

Post by Gigasoft »

That's what you get for not studying. You should be able to figure out the answers from your assembler manual or processor manual. If you are just going to memorize a bunch of answers for a test given to you by someone else, then what's the point? The grade would be for someone else who doesn't need it, because they already graduated and have a job.
iansjack

Post by iansjack »

You should ask your tutor to help you with any point that you don’t understand.
Teuton

Post by Teuton »

I think that I should show on the screenshots what has already been done, since we do not quite understand each other. I don't have mentors.
---------------
screenshots, even after additional editing is larger thatn 128kb (
Attachments
vlcsnipped32s019.png
iansjack

Post by iansjack »

The Intel Programmer’s Reference Manual gives a complete description of the “btc” instruction.
nullplan

Post by nullplan »

I always wonder what the point of such tests is. The question is always "did you entirely absorb the programmer's manual?" with the options being "yes", "kinda", and "no". As if the precise operation of a single instruction was the point of assembler.

Also, might I suggest typing up these questions rather than posting screenshots? I mean, I barely know enough Russian to translate the question. And I can't translate the answers. Russian for me was a long time ago in a galaxy far away. And I can't copy and paste a screenshot into Google Translate.
Carpe diem!