WTF! I DEMAND a BEER.Combuster wrote: Now move along, there's no free beer here.
Windows explorer not show floppy drive
Website: https://joscor.com
- JackScott
- Member

- Posts: 1054
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:03 am
- Location: Hobart, Australia
- Mastodon: https://aus.social/@jackscottau
- Matrix: @JackScottAU:matrix.org
- GitHub: https://github.com/JackScottAU
- Contact:
- JackScott
- Member

- Posts: 1054
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:03 am
- Location: Hobart, Australia
- Mastodon: https://aus.social/@jackscottau
- Matrix: @JackScottAU:matrix.org
- GitHub: https://github.com/JackScottAU
- Contact:
Hey, that was not part of the deal!
Anyway, I doubt very much that you can find a "Harboe Guld" in Tasmania or anywhere outside Denmark for that matter. (Not quite true, I know there is at least a Swedish version also).

I costs less that a dollar, but tastes like a million
Anyway, I doubt very much that you can find a "Harboe Guld" in Tasmania or anywhere outside Denmark for that matter. (Not quite true, I know there is at least a Swedish version also).

I costs less that a dollar, but tastes like a million
This was supposed to be a cool signature...
I like Zlatý Bažant or Corgoň, 10% or 12%.
My web site: http://inflater.wz.cz (Slovak)
Derrick operating system: http://derrick.xf.cz (Slovak and English
)
Derrick operating system: http://derrick.xf.cz (Slovak and English
ill pay the airfee. =)
just pick whatever is good.
I'll probably never drink it, just show it off lol.
just pick whatever is good.
I'll probably never drink it, just show it off lol.
Website: https://joscor.com
I prefer SamAdams:: Cheery Wheat and Boston Lager. I've never really had any truely imported beers.
Website: https://joscor.com



