All off topic discussions go here. Everything from the funny thing your cat did to your favorite tv shows. Non-programming computer questions are ok too.
piranha
Member
Posts: 1391 Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:42 pm
Location: Unknown. Momentum is pretty certain, however.
Contact:
Post
by piranha » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:45 pm
It's BASEBALL SEASON again! WOOT!
Go A's! I live in Oakland, so I'm an A's fan!
I love baseball. Playing it, watching it, talking about it, it's all good.
I would be on a team, but I wasn't around for tryouts
-JL
B.E
Member
Posts: 275 Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Brisbane Australia
Contact:
Post
by B.E » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:12 pm
I prefer NRL (National Ruby League), soccer and cricket.
Baseball, American football and golf are all too slow.
Microsoft: "let everyone run after us. We'll just INNOV~1"
piranha
Member
Posts: 1391 Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:42 pm
Location: Unknown. Momentum is pretty certain, however.
Contact:
Post
by piranha » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:24 pm
I like the slower place of baseball. It more like a nice, social feeling.
-JL
Alboin
Member
Posts: 1466 Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:29 pm
Location: Noricum and Pannonia
Post
by Alboin » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:11 pm
I have this whole 'nut-allergy' complex, so going to a place packed with people eating nuts and carelessly tossing their shells in the air only to be carried to my oxygen supply by the wind isn't my cup of tea.
Also, it's horrendously slow and utterly pointless, IMO. (Kind of like racing, football, and most other sports. Except lacrosse, which isn't too bad actually.)
C8H10N4O2 | #446691 | Trust the nodes.
01000101
Member
Posts: 1599 Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Contact:
Post
by 01000101 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:27 pm
I have poor eyesight so watching lacross is quite difficult lol.
I personally like hockey... but then again I live in a place where there are 3 winters and a spring.... and that's it for seasons lol.
I like watching rugby as well. football IMHO is overrated.
nekros
Member
Posts: 391 Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:10 pm
Contact:
Post
by nekros » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:01 am
I....HATE....BASEBALL....
That goes for football also. I do like Hockey though.