Shouldn't that go into test beds?Screenshots to come, but I run a:
(hardware specs)
Post a shot of your dev environment
no, because I plan on posting the screenshots later by editing that post.
Website: https://joscor.com
-
DeletedAccount
- Member

- Posts: 566
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:17 am
I use both Windows as well as Slackware Linux ....
On Windows i use ,
djgpp and notepad2 or vi + bochs + qemu + MS VPC + nasm +masm
+ tasm (old version ) + turbo C + BC 5.5 Command Line
On Linux
gcc + vi + qemu
I am very sad to see few vi fans out there ... like
that being said i hate emacs ... it is sooooooooo sloooow
vi fits into the true unix philosophy than Emacs Makes Computers Slow

On Windows i use ,
djgpp and notepad2 or vi + bochs + qemu + MS VPC + nasm +masm
+ tasm (old version ) + turbo C + BC 5.5 Command Line
On Linux
gcc + vi + qemu
I am very sad to see few vi fans out there ... like
vi fits into the true unix philosophy than Emacs Makes Computers Slow
Last edited by DeletedAccount on Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ah, i see. you seems change default gtk theme.AlexExtreme wrote:binutils wrote:Isn't it Fedora 7? I could be wrong but..AlexExtreme wrote:My main box (the one that screenshot is from) is a Core 2 Quad Q6600 with 2GB RAM running Fedora 8.Code: Select all
[17:02:56] [ alex in ~ ] $ cat /etc/fedora-release Fedora release 8 (Werewolf)
default theme haven't rounded windows border.
-
claesson92
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:26 am
- os.hacker64
- Member

- Posts: 149
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:43 pm
- Location: Limbo City,Afterlife
-
eddyb
- os.hacker64
- Member

- Posts: 149
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:43 pm
- Location: Limbo City,Afterlife
here's the c2d w/ windows xp with some DiNS code being written and analyzed.
Website: https://joscor.com
-
eddyb
- os.hacker64
- Member

- Posts: 149
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:43 pm
- Location: Limbo City,Afterlife
WindowBlinds does a good job too if you find the right skins.
I personally like the Alienware skins.
I personally like the Alienware skins.
Website: https://joscor.com
http://vixta.orgos.hacker64 wrote:I don't use windows by the way. :D


