Page 1 of 1

Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2026 8:23 am
by GriffinFTW
I want to make an OS called the Quantum Operating System (Q.O.S.) based on an OS seen in a Christian preschool show that I'm inexplicably obsessed with called Superbook GizmoGO!, but I don't know anything about how to actually make an OS, would anyone be willing to help me?

Here's the GizmoGO! episode that features Q.O.S.:

Re: Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2026 10:36 am
by AndrewAPrice
I skimmed through the video and don't see anything about an OS. What timestamp in the video should we look at?

Re: Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2026 12:18 pm
by nullplan
Anybody else get spammy vibes off this?

Re: Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2026 12:29 pm
by nexos
I wondered that too, but I after some research I don’t think so. Gizmogo is affiliated with CBN, which is a decently large media distributor. Don’t think the OP is trying to advertise it or anything as this place is far too obscure and niche for a decent size media company to do that