Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

This forums is for OS project announcements including project openings, new releases, update notices, test requests, and job openings (both paying and volunteer).
Post Reply
GriffinFTW
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2026 8:12 am

Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

Post by GriffinFTW »

I want to make an OS called the Quantum Operating System (Q.O.S.) based on an OS seen in a Christian preschool show that I'm inexplicably obsessed with called Superbook GizmoGO!, but I don't know anything about how to actually make an OS, would anyone be willing to help me?

Here's the GizmoGO! episode that features Q.O.S.:
User avatar
AndrewAPrice
Member
Member
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: USA (and Australia)

Re: Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

Post by AndrewAPrice »

I skimmed through the video and don't see anything about an OS. What timestamp in the video should we look at?
My OS is Perception.
nullplan
Member
Member
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:24 am

Re: Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

Post by nullplan »

Anybody else get spammy vibes off this?
Carpe diem!
nexos
Member
Member
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:29 pm
Libera.chat IRC: nexos

Re: Would anyone be willing to help me make an OS?

Post by nexos »

I wondered that too, but I after some research I don’t think so. Gizmogo is affiliated with CBN, which is a decently large media distributor. Don’t think the OP is trying to advertise it or anything as this place is far too obscure and niche for a decent size media company to do that
"How did you do this?"
"It's very simple — you read the protocol and write the code." - Bill Joy
Projects: NexNix | libnex | nnpkg
Post Reply