Game boy tapes images
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:47 am
Hello,
I have an old monochrome game boy with a few tapes for it. I would like to play them on my computer. I have a working emulator for game boy tapes images.
Since I saw a lot of legal sites on the Internet that provided images of game boy tapes for free, I though it was legal. And after all, its for my personal use, on my computer, with my own game boy tapes, anyway.
My problem is that I didn't find images of my tapes on these sites. So I would like to know how they copy the games from the tapes to a computer.
Thanks for any help.
I have an old monochrome game boy with a few tapes for it. I would like to play them on my computer. I have a working emulator for game boy tapes images.
Since I saw a lot of legal sites on the Internet that provided images of game boy tapes for free, I though it was legal. And after all, its for my personal use, on my computer, with my own game boy tapes, anyway.
My problem is that I didn't find images of my tapes on these sites. So I would like to know how they copy the games from the tapes to a computer.
Thanks for any help.