Episode III!
-
Rich
Episode III!
Holy ****!!! Check out the trailer for Episode III of Star Wars. Man, I live for this... believe it or not, even more than sex!!!
Although, I could really use some good getting laid right about now to celebrate how happy I am.
(In case you didn't realize it, Episode II was the inspiration for many elements of FQ2)
Although, I could really use some good getting laid right about now to celebrate how happy I am.
(In case you didn't realize it, Episode II was the inspiration for many elements of FQ2)
-
distantvoices
- Member

- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Vienna/Austria
- Contact:
Re:Episode III!
*rofl* Usually one doesn't talk about this in such a broad manner but instead celebrates it with silent joy.
Just because "getting laid" belongs to those things a man celebrates best in discrete locations and holds discretion about. *winkwink*
Maybe I gonna watch this movie too. have already missed the first two -- so, as long as there are extended versions coming, I might get them.
Maybe I gonna watch this movie too. have already missed the first two -- so, as long as there are extended versions coming, I might get them.
... the osdever formerly known as beyond infinity ...
BlueillusionOS iso image
BlueillusionOS iso image
-
Oliver
Re:Episode III!
I don't really like Star Wars. I've never liked it. I think it's too geeky and just a bit too childish. I liked that parody movie of Star Wars though ;D
-
I Lostalim
Re:Episode III!
Well you know the old saying...*rofl* Usually one doesn't talk about this in such a broad manner but instead celebrates it with silent joy.
There's two kinds of people in the world:
- those who talk about sex
- those who are having sex
Rarely are they ever the same people....
Which "Space Balls" or one of the millions upon millions of unprofessional Parody Movies.I liked that parody movie of Star Wars though
For the record I am a big Star Wars fan and own the four-disc Trilogy DVD set (in the funky embossed collecters box)... and also own Space Balls on DVD, it is mildly funny.
-
Rich
Re:Episode III!
In all honesty, when I wrote this post, it had been two days since I had sex. It's been a week now. :'(
I hope to do it again soon, but it might be a while.
I love Star Wars. I own all the movies, and will likely buy Clone Wars when it comes out next week or so. I junk out on anticipating Episode III. I believe it will definitely be the best of the new trilogy. It has a lot going for it, most of all the very dark untertones.
I hope to do it again soon, but it might be a while.
I love Star Wars. I own all the movies, and will likely buy Clone Wars when it comes out next week or so. I junk out on anticipating Episode III. I believe it will definitely be the best of the new trilogy. It has a lot going for it, most of all the very dark untertones.
-
rwfromxenon
Re:Episode III!
I don't have any of them on VHS or DVD. I'm waiting for SW3 to come out when I'm sure they'll release the... hexilogy.
-
Rainer
Re:Episode III!
haha! you made that word up! I think you mean sextilogy.I don't have any of them on VHS or DVD. I'm waiting for SW3 to come out when I'm sure they'll release the... hexilogy.
but yeah thats when I'm gonna buy them all too.
-
Rich
Re:Episode III!
If they're going to make up the word quadrilogy for the Alien movies, then what's the difference if the make up a word for six of them. hex and sex both mean six in different contexts. Although, to me, sex means a lot more! LOL!!!
I've bought the Star Wars movies so many times already in different formats, what's the difference if I buy another... which I'm sure I will when the six pack comes out. Besides, Lucas will probably change the movies again for that release anyway. To make a pun on a Vader line "I'm altering the film; pray I don't alter it any further."
I own all three versions of the original star wars trilogy... the theatrical release, the 1997 special editions and then the 2004 DVD editions. (yes, those last two are different in several spots)
Anyway, off to bed I am.
I'm so excited about Episode III!!!
Rich
I've bought the Star Wars movies so many times already in different formats, what's the difference if I buy another... which I'm sure I will when the six pack comes out. Besides, Lucas will probably change the movies again for that release anyway. To make a pun on a Vader line "I'm altering the film; pray I don't alter it any further."
I own all three versions of the original star wars trilogy... the theatrical release, the 1997 special editions and then the 2004 DVD editions. (yes, those last two are different in several spots)
Anyway, off to bed I am.
I'm so excited about Episode III!!!
Rich
-
distantvoices
- Member

- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Vienna/Austria
- Contact:
Re:Episode III!
Poor Rich. I feel with you. May the Schwartz be with You 
... the osdever formerly known as beyond infinity ...
BlueillusionOS iso image
BlueillusionOS iso image
-
Eero Ränik
Re:Episode III!
To be exact, those words aren't made up, they are just combined using Latin prefixes.
-
I Lostalim
Re:Episode III!
They could always do a Douglas Adams and simply have aRich wrote: If they're going to make up the word quadrilogy for the Alien movies, then what's the difference if the make up a word for six of them. hex and sex both mean six in different contexts. Although, to me, sex means a lot more! LOL!!!
"Trilogy in five parts" ;D
Most notably Return of the Jedi.... think about that poor guy, he's only role in the whole trilogy was to be Anakin Skywalker's ghost and now they've gone and replaced him with Heydon - but I guess it makes the DVD release fit in with the prequels a little more smoothly.I own all three versions of the original star wars trilogy... the theatrical release, the 1997 special editions and then the 2004 DVD editions. (yes, those last two are different in several spots)
Lord I can't remember how many times I went to see th '97 SE at the theatres (making up for the fact I'm not really much older than RoTJ and thusly missed the original theatre experience)
Yes, May the Schwartz be with you - now available as a lunch box.
-
Rich
Re:Episode III!
Well, they're made up in the sense that you won't find them in any dictionary. But new words are made up everyday by combining different prefixes, dropping letters or whole syllables of words. Lots of words get "nicknames" like phone for telephone; fridge for refrigerator; late for later; the list goes on.
Sebastian Shaw is still in Return of the Jedi. When Darth Vader's helmet is removed that's still him. They didn't replace him there with Hayden... although they did digitally remove his eyebrows. I guess it didn't make sense for a severe burn victim to have eyebrows. Star Wars and Empire had some severe alterations too. Ian McDiarmid was put in as the Emperor in Empire, which I think was a good move for continuity. There's a better (but still not good Jabba) in Star Wars and the whole Greedo shooting first is altered, but not satisfactorily. I hate seeing Han Solo being made into a ***** like that.
Well, I was never a big fan of Spaceballs, but what the hell, May the Schwartz with you.
Rich
Sebastian Shaw is still in Return of the Jedi. When Darth Vader's helmet is removed that's still him. They didn't replace him there with Hayden... although they did digitally remove his eyebrows. I guess it didn't make sense for a severe burn victim to have eyebrows. Star Wars and Empire had some severe alterations too. Ian McDiarmid was put in as the Emperor in Empire, which I think was a good move for continuity. There's a better (but still not good Jabba) in Star Wars and the whole Greedo shooting first is altered, but not satisfactorily. I hate seeing Han Solo being made into a ***** like that.
Well, I was never a big fan of Spaceballs, but what the hell, May the Schwartz with you.
Rich
-
I Lostalim
Re:Episode III!
Yeah I've never been a big fan of Mel Brooks - but the humour in Space Balls is good for one viewing every decade or so... besides it was going for $5 on DVD so meh.
I never noticed the Eyebrows bit... heh - I am getting slow, back in School I would've noticed every little detail like that (I was rather more obsessive than I am now)
I know they included Jabba for the Special Edition Ep4, did they fix him up a bit for the DVD release?
I think most of the problems with the Han Solo/Greedo sequence is the lack of filmed material whilst they can splice the special effects layers off, they still have to work with the film they have (remember it was filmed with 1970's technology) they can't exactly call Harrison Ford back in to do a reshoot....
I still can't see why Star Wars can't be a trilogy in six parts - it worked for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy ;D
May the Force be with us. (better?)
I never noticed the Eyebrows bit... heh - I am getting slow, back in School I would've noticed every little detail like that (I was rather more obsessive than I am now)
I know they included Jabba for the Special Edition Ep4, did they fix him up a bit for the DVD release?
I think most of the problems with the Han Solo/Greedo sequence is the lack of filmed material whilst they can splice the special effects layers off, they still have to work with the film they have (remember it was filmed with 1970's technology) they can't exactly call Harrison Ford back in to do a reshoot....
I still can't see why Star Wars can't be a trilogy in six parts - it worked for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy ;D
May the Force be with us. (better?)