Win98 version of Linux Console
-
Kon-Tiki
Win98 version of Linux Console
This thing's giving me the hardest time. I'm looking for something like MsDos Shell in Windows, but with these Linux console features: the autocompleting of a command by pressing Tab, cycling through the history of commands with cursor up and inline editing instead of inline overwriting. I was wondering if anybody knew of such a thing, since Google's giving out loads of junk, but nothing that could be the slightest bit helpful.
-
Kon-Tiki
Re:Win98 version of Linux Console
Wooohooo! Exactly what I was looking for, except the user-thingy. It'd be perfect to just accept the dos-commands, but with those features added. *Shrugs* This's just as well pretty damn useful. Now to see how I can get my version of Mplayer to work in it...
Re:Win98 version of Linux Console
MSYS, combined with MingW32 is also nice. Offers a similar shell with commands, plus the mingw32 compiler.
www.mingw.org afaik
www.mingw.org afaik
