FQ3 Webpage

All off topic discussions go here. Everything from the funny thing your cat did to your favorite tv shows. Non-programming computer questions are ok too.
Post Reply
Rich

FQ3 Webpage

Post by Rich »

I want to let everyone know that I put up the webpage for FQ3 today. Unfortunately, the game isn't done and it won't be for a long time. And there's not a demo either, but I am going to put my creative journals up their as the game develops. I hope you will all check it out from time to time.

I put this post here in General Topics because it's not actually AGI. It's AGS. Enjoy.

My site is: http://www.geocities.com/rich_eter/
Rich

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Post by Rich »

Well, what do you guys think? Does it look cool?
Joey

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Post by Joey »

its beautiful rich :D graphics really look good though. looks like it will be a fun game.
Oliver

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Post by Oliver »

Indeed. I can't wait for the game. The graphics look really good! Nice work.

EDIT: With what program did you make that screenshot of FQ3? Just curious.
Eero Ränik

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Post by Eero Ränik »

Rich wrote: It's AGS.
Oliver, enough said.
Rich

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Post by Rich »

Well, the system I'm using is AGS. But the background was actually drawn using Photoshop. I'm eventually going to put up a tutorial about how I'm drawing the backgrounds, but basically I drew it on a piece of paper, scanned it in and colored it using Photoshop. Ah, the wonders of layers! The only problem is that higher resolution eats a lot more memory. The game will probably take over 40 times as much memory as FQ2.

In the next couple weeks, I plan on putting up a playable demo with one or two screen shots. I'll let you guys know!

Rich
I'm so excited!
Oliver

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Post by Oliver »

Eero R?nik wrote:
Rich wrote: It's AGS.
Oliver, enough said.
Oh yeah, that sentence I wrote was a bit weird. What I wanted to ask was "How did you draw that picture, Rich". But Rich already answered that.
Post Reply