I wish homework was optional.
My words, brother. If you will forget, like, math homework in our land, school, and class, and someone will tell it about the whole class (including teacher), you've got yourself an 5. W/o mercy (F, as long our numbering system doesn't have "6" as for F

, unlike the American one). Also depends on the teacher too... but the math teacher sure is (...).

I think the teacher is POSESSED with math !

When we had Slovak langauge lesson and there were nothing to do, suddenly, the teacher walked in, and told "Solve equations and make the true-false test".... It was like five equations, something like this:
3 1/2 + 4/5x -(-50+4 - sqr_root(144)) : 2 = x - 5x + 45 1/2 - ([4,5 x 2 - 3] : 2) x 8
Without calculator of course. It's easy to do but it kills time and one error in counting -> the whole equation has no solution.
Well what you can do, the (...) teacher is a "procratrix" in our school, something like principal, but degraded... God, why I cant leave TNT right before her house door? It would totally cheer me up
OK, I should get back to my math homework now.........
What do you have the kind of homework to do? Percentages? Counting usury? Pytaghorean theorem? Fragments? (my favorites

) - Easy. When it wouldn't come to big equations its all okay.

Can you use calculator in exams? And, do you cheat when writing a test? (I do sometime

:D)