Need netbook advise
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:24 am
Hello all you happy people. It has been some time since last I bothered, but now the time has come for me to, once again, to mess around with stuff I don't understand and thus I need some advice from the experts. 
Anyhow, the project as it is now is not really that complicated. It has to do with LFS and such, but all the in good time.
What I need is a netbook/laptop/notebook/whateverbook with Linux friendly hardware and preferably one of those macstyle keyboards (you know what I mean, I hope)
All other things are, for now, completely irrelevant. That includes price, quality, size, etc. I would like to go minimalistic, like the Eee or something, but I really want one of those keyboards
I realise that this doesn't pose much of a challenge, but it'll come, don't worry
Anyway, I hope you can provide a few ideas.
Best regards
Anyhow, the project as it is now is not really that complicated. It has to do with LFS and such, but all the in good time.
What I need is a netbook/laptop/notebook/whateverbook with Linux friendly hardware and preferably one of those macstyle keyboards (you know what I mean, I hope)
All other things are, for now, completely irrelevant. That includes price, quality, size, etc. I would like to go minimalistic, like the Eee or something, but I really want one of those keyboards
I realise that this doesn't pose much of a challenge, but it'll come, don't worry
Anyway, I hope you can provide a few ideas.
Best regards