Page 2 of 3

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:30 am
by Love4Boobies
Merry Christams once again.

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 am
by xyjamepa
Merry Christams

Re: Merry Christmas

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 am
by Thomas
Merry Christmas !!

-- Thomas

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:05 pm
by Andr3w
Merry Christmas!

:!: :) :!: :) :!: :) :!: :) :!: :) :!: :)

Image


-- Andrew

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 pm
by Karlosoft
Alles gute zum Weinachten! (I hope I wrote it right)
Buon Natale!

Code: Select all

#include <iostream>
#include "specialEvents.h"

using namespace std;
using namespace christmas::system;

int main(){
system.enable(SANTA_CLAUSE);
system.show(JESUS);
//... other other other

cout<<"Merry Christmas!\n";

return __CHRISTMAS__
}

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 pm
by Dex
Image
Merry DexMas everyone

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 pm
by AndrewAPrice
Merry Christmas (for real) everyone!

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 am
by chase
Any one get any cool toys? Probably the best gadgets are my new Dell mini 10v (which I'm typing from) and my Wacom Bamboo tablet. I got my girlfriend two puppies which means I haven't been sleeping much.

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:56 am
by LadySerenaKitty
♫ I didn't get anything, then again my birthday is so close to Christmas, I just wait the week. I wants a memory upgrade for my iMac. [-o< ♫♥

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 am
by thepowersgang
A copy of The Matrix and a copy of The Five Greatest Warriors (plus I bought a copy of Mirror's Edge off steam)

LadySerenaKitty: Please, don't colour your text, it can sometimes look good, but with other themes it clashes terribly.

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:50 pm
by Brynet-Inc
Awesome, purple text and fancy unicode.

What? no rainbows and lollypops?

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 pm
by LadySerenaKitty
thepowersgang wrote:A copy of The Matrix and a copy of The Five Greatest Warriors (plus I bought a copy of Mirror's Edge off steam)

LadySerenaKitty: Please, don't colour your text, it can sometimes look good, but with other themes it clashes terribly.
♫ Aww, but I likes my purple text! Can I keep the unicode? ♫♥

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 pm
by Brynet-Inc
LadySerenaKitty wrote:♫ Aww, but I likes my purple text! Can I keep the unicode? ♫♥
Unfortunately yes, they are not against the forum rules.. colour is however.

Think about all the kittens you'll be saving, no more colour.

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:58 am
by pcmattman
chase wrote:Any one get any cool toys?
Does a new job count? :P

Re: Merry Christams

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:10 am
by 01000101
I got the Fallout 3 expansion set, epic. Also got a ton of gift-cards lol.