OSDev.org

The Place to Start for Operating System Developers
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:33 pm 

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:47 am 

After I carefully surveyed this case with my lawyers we established the view it would financial not worthwhile to to pursue everybody that did copy, read or use or may have the intention to copy, read or use or may have the knowledge that somebody else does have the intention to copy, read or use my Intellectual Property in any way and did not notify the authorises about it.

The solution most advantageous for all involved parties is to create a Intellectual Property enhancement compensation in form of a monthly payment to one of my Swiss bank accounts by all individuals that may copy, read or use or may have the intention to copy, read or use or may have the knowledge that somebody else does have the intention to copy, read or use my Intellectual Property. Individuals that participate on the Intellectual Property enhancement compensation get a 30 Day License to copy, read or use my Intellectual Property. This License can be revoked by me at any time. You agree to this terms by reading this sentence.

This writing was created automatically and therefore is valid without a signature.

OK, copyright Nazi Theologies aside, all my contributions to the osdev wiki can be used as you wish. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:20 pm 

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:06 am 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 am 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:22 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:16 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm 

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0 unless otherwise stated in the document.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 pm 

I thought this was a no-brainer, are you seriously going to try and locate everybody that has contributed? :/
I even think the old FAQ had some note about it being PD? It's kind of sad really, how everyone scared shitless about being sued one way or another, you can't even assume that an open wiki contains free content... :roll:

Anyway, I'm sure you already talked about it and either way my opinion won't matter, so good luck with this and ofc:

i release any minor edits and contributions added under cc0.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 pm 

Location: On the balcony, where I can actually keep 1½m distance
bubach wrote:
I thought this was a no-brainer, are you seriously going to try and locate everybody that has contributed?
I don't try; I have a list :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 am 

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:11 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:09 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:22 pm 

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next