OSDev.org

The Place to Start for Operating System Developers
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 am 

I've not put much in, but I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:13 am 

I've not put much in (only 1 article about 2 minutes ago), but I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

Current status: Gandr.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 am 

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:05 am 

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 am 

Took me a while to get back up to speed with what's been going on here, but I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:39 pm 

I have read and understand the terms and intended legal effect of Creative Commons Legal Code: CC0 1.0 Universal ("CC0"), and I hearby voluntarily elect to apply CC0 to all of my past and future contributions to any and all databases associated with OSDev.org including, but not limited to, the OSDev.org Wiki. In any case where CC0 is judged as legally invalid or ineffective in its entirety, I hereby waive all copyright and related or neighboring rights together with all associated claims and causes of action to the greatest extent possible under applicable law with respect all of my past and future contributions to any and all databases associated with OSDev.org including, but not limited to, the OSDev.org Wiki.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm 

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

clange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:51 pm 

If I ever happen to get around to adding my stuff to the wiki:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:56 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 pm 

Did I even contribute to the wiki? I know I'm lazy... :oops: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:05 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am 

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 am 

Haven't really done much here, but I appreciate the importance of this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 pm 

I just joined and will be contributing soon so...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:14 pm 

Combuster wrote:
If you decide against this, please post as well, so we can know that we have to filter out and replace your contributions.

I am against this. AFAIK somebody did copy the information from some of my posts regarding USB initializations and order of operations for making a driver and pasted it into the Wiki.

There could be other such situations that I am unaware of.

I would prefer that that any information I have posted here or in older MegaTokyo forums is not redistributed in any way and not placed in the Wiki in any way (direct or indirect edited or not edited) and/or licensed in any way other that reading the post on the forum of course ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next