OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
chrissacchi
Freenode IRC: csacchi

Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Post by chrissacchi »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
https://github.com/christophersacchi/RazorOS
"... you notice that this scanner will... woah!"
"Moving right along!"
"That must be, uh. That must be why we're not shipping Windows 98 yet..."
"Absolutely. Absolutely."
jfjhh
Freenode IRC: jfjhh

Post by jfjhh »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
snijj

Post by snijj »

sernico
Freenode IRC: sernico

Post by sernico »

Algogole

Post by Algogole »

bauen1
Freenode IRC: bauen1

Post by bauen1 »

myunix (version 3) (name suggestions are welcome!)
GPG Key fingerprint: 5ED6 D826 ACD4 3F8E D9D4 FBB2 FF0A AF5E 0812 BA9C
Love4Boobies

Post by Love4Boobies »

I think this thread can be locked. It was only necessary for contributers to retroactively accept the terms---the wiki now has a note. And, as far as I know, the few members that either declined or did not answer had their contributions removed altogether.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.", Popular Mechanics (1949)
[ Project UDI ]
thepowersgang
Freenode IRC: thePowersGang

Post by thepowersgang »

Agreed, locking thread.

If there's anyone who contributed before the licence change and hasn't posted their consent, Contact a moderator,
Kernel Development, It's the brain surgery of programming.
Acess2 OS (c) | Tifflin OS (rust) | mrustc - Rust compiler
Currently Working on: mrustc
Combuster
Freenode IRC: [com]buster
Location: On the balcony, where I can actually keep 1½m distance

Post by Combuster »

Love4Boobies wrote:I think this thread can be locked. It was only necessary for contributers to retroactively accept the terms---the wiki now has a note. And, as far as I know, the few members that either declined or did not answer had their contributions removed altogether.

People that have actively declined had indeed their contributions removed. However, a significant amount of content remains in legal limbo.

The worksheet with all the details remains here.
"Certainly avoid yourself. He is a newbie and might not realize it. You'll hate his code deeply a few years down the road." - Sortie
[ My OS ] [ VDisk/SFS ]