Forum Request: Advanced Development, Design and Theory

Questions, comments, and suggestions about this site should go here.
chase
Site Admin

Post by chase »

Colonel Kernel wrote:How do we go about nominating old threads from the Development forum to be moved to the Design & Theory forum?
Just post the urls in this thread.
chase
Site Admin

Post by chase »

Some of the topics had already been moved and I moved a couple more but I didn't want to move the 16 page "Your OS Design" topic. It doesn't really seem to have a single point of focus and it just went on too long (4 years). That topic was previously a sticky back from MT and it was taking the place of having a Design forum. I de-stickied it when I made the new forum so it would fade away.
Candy

Post by Candy »

chase wrote:Some of the topics had already been moved and I moved a couple more but I didn't want to move the 16 page "Your OS Design" topic. It doesn't really seem to have a single point of focus and it just went on too long (4 years). That topic was previously a sticky back from MT and it was taking the place of having a Design forum. I de-stickied it when I made the new forum so it would fade away.

I moved a bunch that I was certain would be ok, but since I had a load of tabs I wasn't sure which Cln. Kernel mentioned.
Crazed123

Post by Crazed123 »

Wow, thanks a ton! 8)