OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
Assembler

Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Post by Assembler »

Not much contribution, indeed. However,
I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Systems and Computer Engineering Researcher
"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and wrote their own device drivers?" -- Linus Torvalds
http://sce.carleton.ca/~maslan
ethereal

Post by ethereal »

Haven't contributed anything of value yet, but here goes . . .

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

- ethereal
mutex

Post by mutex »

Hi,

best regards
Thomas
AlfaOmega08

Post by AlfaOmega08 »

Please, correct my English...
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage II Extreme
CPU: Core i7 950 @ 3.06 GHz OC at 3.6 GHz
RAM: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Video: nVidia GeForce 210 GTS... it sucks...
NickJohnson

Post by NickJohnson »

madanra

Post by madanra »

Synon

Post by Synon »

I have no contributions yet, but regardless; I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Candy

Post by Candy »

Thanks for the reminder, Combuster.
KotuxGuy
Location: Somewhere within 10ft of my favorite chubby penguin!

Post by KotuxGuy »

(my first post here in a while - hi guys :) )
Give a man Linux, you feed the nearest optician ( Been staring at the PC too long again? ).
Give a man OS X, you feed the nearest NVidia outlet ( I need more GPU power!! )
Give a man Windows, you feed the entire Tylenol company ( Self explanatory :D )
JJeronimo

Post by JJeronimo »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki (and it's predecessor, the MegaTokyo FAQ) are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
jhawthorn

Post by jhawthorn »

Been a while, only happy to licence all my contributions.

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
kscguru

Post by kscguru »

Kuchen

Post by Kuchen »

Haven't contributed anything valuable...

Kieran

Post by Kieran »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

Do what you want with my contributions regardless of licence.

The following addendum: Works that have been copy-pasted or sourced from my personal tutorial site (I do not know if there is any) should retain the copyright* notice as distributed and shown on my personal site.

* The comment at the top of header files that goes something like "// Written for JamesM's kernel development tutorials: www.jamesmolloy.co.uk".