OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
Muazzam

Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Post by Muazzam »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Alexis211
Freenode IRC: lxpz

Post by Alexis211 »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
PHPnerd

Post by PHPnerd »

3 years late though. Not been here for quite some time.
Jinix
Walling

Post by Walling »

I haven't been active for many years, but here goes.

ExeTwezz
Freenode IRC: exetwezz

Post by ExeTwezz »

glauxosdev
Freenode IRC: glauxosdever

Post by glauxosdev »

Regards,
glauxosdev

PS. Please review my contributions, so the CC0 license can already take effect. :)
Nutterts
Freenode IRC: Nutterts

Post by Nutterts »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining it will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - John F. Woods

Failed project: GoOS - https://github.com/nutterts/GoOS
nkeck72
Freenode IRC: nkeck72

Post by nkeck72 »

It won't take long if you take it one byte at a time.
David23x

Post by David23x »

As I see it the wiki is still unfree. There is no notice in the footer that the wiki is licensed under CC0.
kenod
Freenode IRC: kenod

Post by kenod »

I have taken notice of the CC0 licence and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all past and future contributions to the osdev.org wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
d3crypt
Freenode IRC: d3crypt

Post by d3crypt »

I haven't contributed anything to the wiki as of yet, however,
I have taken notice of the CC0 licence and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all past and future contributions to the osdev.org wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
wyj

Post by wyj »

I haven't contributed anything to the wiki as of yet, however,
:lol:
Vital
Freenode IRC: Prooven

Post by Vital »

Hi!

On Saturday, january 23 of 2016 I state that :

BASICmaster

Post by BASICmaster »

Ycep

Post by Ycep »