OSDev.org

The Place to Start for Operating System Developers
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re:Skateboarding Stories
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:20 pm 
Quote:
those girls musta been hot. did they some up to you and ask you if you were alright?

Well, actually I got up, took my bike and got away as fast as I could ;D

And YEsssssssss they were hot 8)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:10 pm 
Once i was on a Half Pipe just doing Rock and Rolls, and I acidently misjuded my turn and i went straigth up and did a 360 flip 180o!!! I was so excited cause i waqs filming it!
SMG240

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:58 pm 
sweet, they were hot. but ouch, that must really kill. thats the only thing i dont like about being a boy. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:05 pm 
Joey wrote:
sweet, they were hot. but ouch, that must really kill. thats the only thing i dont like about being a boy. ;)

I wish you were talking about my moves...

Smg24302343342240

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:35 am 
Hehe, SMG40.
This morning I fell off my bike (again), got my foot stuck in the wheel, *nearly* broke my wrist, and spent 3 hours in the A&E. >:(
Not to mention the state of my bike...

>:D
-allyb-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:22 am 
lol. hey i have one.

i live right next to a school. so a couple days ago, me and my friends went to skate their. (this is not the same as the first one i posted) i was about to ollie over something there. (it had been like 5 minutes, thats how long we were there.) a woman opens a door from the school and comes out. she starts yelling, GET OUT OF HERE!! GET OUT NOW!! ARE YOU THE KIDS WHO HAVE BEEN BRAKING THE FENCE!!!??? now there is no fence so i didnt know what the hell shes talking about. i said, no we didnt, theres a fence? shes like, EVERYDAY WE COME OUT HERE, SOMETHING ELSE IS BROKEN. there was nothing broken. so me and my friends just wanted to leave this *****. so we started walking away towards my house. as were walking away, she yells, GET OUT!!! i mean, shes crazy, were walking away and she says that. then my friends yelled some swear in arabic. and we havent gone there since, but maybe we will tommorow.

it was funny to us. probably not to you since you werent there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:03 pm 
that is pretty much a day in the life of a skater

SMG240

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:45 pm 

well.. i have a few...

i'm riding my brand spankers new deck in the local water drain system (big open cut concrete half pipes, not round, but like \_/ shape. flat with angles..) grinding the top...

up turn the local skate thug (ie: bozoes who can do everything better than you).. see me new deck. 'COR! give us a ride'.. ok, I let one bloke jump on for a few secs. all is well. next bloke wants to ride. ok.. he jumps on.. they all take off. I cried (i was about 12).. climb up the embankment and watch them launch it into a tree... spent 2 hours climbing the fscking tree to get my deck down...

nother time... i'm skating round the house. we have big old redgum railway train sleepers around our garder... i'm hitting speed on the downhill. tail it and slide out round the end.. hit some gravel, slam forward arms out... big 'spliter' the size of a knitting needle of oil wood goes right in at my elbow... joy.. ripped that sucker out straight away and looked at all the blood.. i have a nice scar...

then there was that time i got hit by a car coz i was hooning down the middle of the road... and the time i got hit on my bmx... and when I stacked on a rail side and slammed by tailbone and thought i paralysed myself... hahaha. skating days...

worst thing, mum using my Vision Streetware tshirt (illegally screenprited in art class! hahah) as a duster...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:58 pm 
I am under the impression that

computer programmer = skateboarder?

SMG240

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:44 pm 
i guess so. anyway, yesterday i was skating off my friends jump. i was trying to ollie off it but was unsuccessful. anyway, my friends swung his board at me as i was going off so i bailed off my board. i did a 180 while the board was standing straight up underneath me. i landed on the nose while it was standing up. it came very close to my (AH HEM). it was pretty damn close. im okay now though. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:36 pm 
When I was in high school, my friend George and I did a bit of skating. We could sort of ollie and kick flip, but our town had a pretty bad set up for skaters. The most entertaining thing available for us were these two extremely steep hills near the river. I mean, fscking deadly, yo. If you didn't turn in time or were going too fast, you would end up on a boulder-reinforced river bank or run into a parked car. So, anyway, one night I was looking for George and I had both boards. I started going down the least steep of these hills on my board while carrying his. I'm not sure how it happened, but the next thing I knew, I had fallen forward onto his board and I ended up going down the hill lying across both boards. That's one for the feet and one for the hands.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:58 pm 
I stopeed boarding last week due to the cold weather..

SGM249\
qw01\
qwerrtyuyuoiafdsggSMG@$)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 10:55 am 
smartguy240 wrote:
SGM249\
qw01\
qwerrtyuyuoiafdsggSMG@$)

Spider on the keyboard? :D

-Allyb-