OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
graphitemaster

Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Post by graphitemaster »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Ameise

Post by Ameise »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
trap15

Post by trap15 »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
<S. Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
nosey

Post by nosey »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
bellezzasolo

Post by bellezzasolo »

have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Whoever said you can't do OS development on Windows?
https://github.com/ChaiSoft/ChaiOS
Schol-R-LEA

Post by Schol-R-LEA »

Rev. First Speaker Schol-R-LEA;2 LCF ELF JAM POEE KoR KCO PPWMTF
Ordo OS Project
Lisp programmers tend to seem very odd to outsiders, just like anyone else who has had a religious experience they can't quite explain to others.
Incorporated

Post by Incorporated »

The best version of software is 3, no matter how you look at it. It's basic genetics.
exolu

Post by exolu »

rajasrijan

Post by rajasrijan »

Czernobyl

Post by Czernobyl »

--
Czernobyl
demonkoryu

Post by demonkoryu »

mrvn

Post by mrvn »

Hi,

Cheers,

Mrvn
Life - Don't talk to me about LIFE!
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TheQuux

Post by TheQuux »

I think that I have some content in the wiki from way back when, so:

Further, all content that I have posted to the forums should be assumed to be under CC0 unless otherwise stated in the post.
My project: Xenon
DennisCGc

Post by DennisCGc »

I contributed to the wiki several years ago.