OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
Mike

Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Post by Mike »

Well this was a blast from the past... interestingly, just as I was just considering getting back into os dev!

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
midir

Post by midir »

It would have been easier if this was implicit but okay:

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Mr.Confuzed

Post by Mr.Confuzed »

Last signed in: 2008
I think this is just a clever ploy to bring me back.

All of my contributions to any public wiki are public domain, as that is the purpose of sharing information on a public wiki.
*WARNING* -- Automatic logout enabled. Save drafts frequently or risk data loss! -- *WARNING*
Primis
Freenode IRC: Primis

Post by Primis »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0

-Nicholas Sargente
And now a legal Signature version:
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
mduft

Post by mduft »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
cb88

Post by cb88 »

I hereby take notice of the CC0 license and its contents, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

-cb88
Alboin

Post by Alboin »

I agree. Do whatever you wish with anything I've contributed.
C8H10N4O2 | #446691 | Trust the nodes.
Jvac

Post by Jvac »

"The best way to prepare for programming is to write programs, and
to study great programs that other people have written." - Bill Gates

Think beyond Windows ReactOS®
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

Nathan Paulino Campos
nedbrek

Post by nedbrek »

NovaYoshi

Post by NovaYoshi »

Yes, it's perfectly fine if my contributions (probably mostly spelling corrections anyway) are relicensed
eryjus
Freenode IRC: eryjus

Post by eryjus »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0
Adam

The name is fitting: Century Hobby OS -- At this rate, it's gonna take me that long!
Read about my mistakes and missteps with this iteration: Journal

"Sometimes things just don't make sense until you figure them out." -- Phil Stahlheber
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

CrypticalCode0

Post by CrypticalCode0 »

I hereby declare all my past present and future contributions will fall under the CC0 license.(not that this matters since this is my first post.)
Unless otherwise noted a linked resource should be considered to be under their own license.
quanganht

Post by quanganht »

All my contributions fall under the CC0 license
"Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code."