OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.

Moderators: JAAman, klange, Octocontrabass, sortie, kmcguire, chase, thepowersgang, Owen, Combuster, AJ, 01000101, carbonBased, Candy, pcmattman

no92
Freenode IRC: no92

Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Post by no92 »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Icee

Post by Icee »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Mercury1964

Post by Mercury1964 »

Haven't changed anything yet, but before I forget...

LilOS - a beautiful mess
mindentropy

Post by mindentropy »

KemyLand

Post by KemyLand »

I have taken notice of the Creativfe Commons (CC) license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC license and the CC0 tool. I am also accepting all my contributions to be Public Domain.
Happy New Code!
Hello World in Brainfuck :D:

Code: Select all

++++++++[>++++[>++>+++>+++>+<<<<-]>+>+>->>+[<]<-]>>.>---.+++++++..+++.>>.<-.<.+++.------.--------.>>+.>++.
0fb1d8

Me Too (0fb1d8)

Post by 0fb1d8 »

My first free-licensing statement :D

12/08/14
Joonyoung Lee
Joonyoung Lee
Student at 한성과학고등학교(Hansung Science High School) & Ambitious OSDever
Arcrascent OS | Source <-- My OSDev Project
“One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code.” - Ken Thompson
tsdnz

Post by tsdnz »

Alistair
leitimmel

Post by leitimmel »

leitimmel
sandras

Post by sandras »

mariuszp

Post by mariuszp »

Combuster
Freenode IRC: [com]buster
Location: On the balcony, where I can actually keep 1½m distance

Post by Combuster »

mariuszp wrote:I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
You know... viewtopic.php?p=201276&f=11#p201276 :wink:
"Certainly avoid yourself. He is a newbie and might not realize it. You'll hate his code deeply a few years down the road." - Sortie
[ My OS ] [ VDisk/SFS ]
KemyLand

Post by KemyLand »

Combuster wrote:
mariuszp wrote:I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
You know... viewtopic.php?p=201276&f=11#p201276 :wink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happy New Code!
Hello World in Brainfuck :D:

Code: Select all

++++++++[>++++[>++>+++>+++>+<<<<-]>+>+>->>+[<]<-]>>.>---.+++++++..+++.>>.<-.<.+++.------.--------.>>+.>++.
bubach

Post by bubach »

It's been 3-4 years, isn't it time to put this thread to rest? Only newbies write in it, and they do not even have to - since they automatically agree to the licensing when using the wiki. :P
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
http://bos.asmhackers.net/ - GitHub
Combuster
Freenode IRC: [com]buster
Location: On the balcony, where I can actually keep 1½m distance

Post by Combuster »

I think there's also still a bunch of non-responders left to remove from the wiki content :(
"Certainly avoid yourself. He is a newbie and might not realize it. You'll hate his code deeply a few years down the road." - Sortie
[ My OS ] [ VDisk/SFS ]
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

bubach wrote:It's been 3-4 years, isn't it time to put this thread to rest? Only newbies write in it, and they do not even have to - since they automatically agree to the licensing when using the wiki. :P

Combuster wrote:I think there's also still a bunch of non-responders left to remove from the wiki content :(