OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
Nessphoro

Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Post by Nessphoro »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
~
Freenode IRC: ArcheFire

Post by ~ »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
StereoRocker
Freenode IRC: StereoRocker

Post by StereoRocker »

TudorOS1

Post by TudorOS1 »

This seemed a little unexpected but:

PS: are you sure about past, maybe they aren't licensed under the effect of the CC0, because we didn't know about it back then, and we can't change the past.
WARNING: Bad joke
Why did the chick run away?
He was a little chicken
bubach

Post by bubach »

Thats why this thread is here. It's for old members to agree on CC0 for old content. New members and contributions to the wiki already agree to it by submitting content.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
http://bos.asmhackers.net/ - GitHub
AndrewAPrice

Post by AndrewAPrice »

To lead the way, I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
My OS is Perception.
Pancakes

Post by Pancakes »

Virtlink

Post by Virtlink »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
54616E6E6572

Post by 54616E6E6572 »

(Not sure if it would be possible, but just an idea, why not make it that if someone uses OSDev content, they give credit not to the OP, since we sortof all just waived that, but to the Wiki itself, since it is really a community thing, probably just me having a stupid moment again, but eh whatever, it keeps me sane, sortof)
The 2nd Doctor: "I have no doubt that you could augment an earwig to the point where it could understand nuclear physics, but it would still be a very stupid thing to do!"
stephanos

Post by stephanos »

Surgo

Post by Surgo »

SpooK

Post by SpooK »

ScorchOS

Post by ScorchOS »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
stealther

Post by stealther »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
bewing

Post by bewing »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.