OSDev.org

The Place to Start for Operating System Developers
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:42 am 

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." - Montgomery Scott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:34 am 

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions (future, as I am new to this place) to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 am 

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:06 am 

To lead the way, I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:46 am 

Geez, I've been a member here for 2 years now, about time I did this :oops:

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:53 am 

phillid wrote:
Geez, I've been a member here for 2 years now, about time I did this :oops:
I hereby declare.......

The only people that needs to post this are old members that contributed to the wiki before the licence change.
Seriously - I wonder how many posts in this thread are totally irrelevant? Maybe it's time to lock
this, haven't everybody involved in the old wiki signed off on the new licence already?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:22 am 

Location: On the balcony, where I can actually keep 1½m distance
Well, There's still quite a few signatures missing from the checklist. Yet, I can only keep so many PMs at once posted and have neglected that task a bit recently due to other sources of stress and haven't even reached the actual bottom of the list.

But yea, the most recent posters here have implicitly agreed with the CC0 license because their contributions were all added after the adjusted license statement. There'll still be the annoying job of going through all the missing signatures and replace whatever work is still there. And of course that's not that kind of fun task I'm looking forward to :(.

I don't think a lock would be warranted until the show is completely over - people might still come in and save us further work, but I agree there isn't much of a reason left anymore to stick it up there with the global announcements.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:51 am 

I haven't visited since 2010 :cry:, but now here I am:

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 am 

I doubt there is anything left I ever did in the faq/wiki but;

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:42 am 

df wrote:
I doubt there is anything left I ever did in the faq/wiki but;

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

As "custodian" yours is probably the acknowledgement which counts on behalf of the anonymous contributions which came from there (if any remain)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:14 pm 

I guess since I just created an account to make a change to the wiki, I better do this too... :)

P.S. This site is totally awesome! Though I do worry that my scatter-brain can't get work done as efficiently now... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:58 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:47 am 

Not sure if I contributed anything at all.. but I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 am 

In the unlikely event that maybe one day I might contribute something useful...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:16 am 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next