Page 1 of 1
Tiny-Kern
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 1:36 am
by GhostedGaming
https://github.com/GhostedGaming/tiny-kern/tree/main One big reason I'm posting this is because I would like to have contributors. So this project is supposed to be an attempt at no LLM fully posix compliant kernel while also being decently small and use little memory, but obviously when I say little memory I don't me megabytes which would be hard at most 1 gig more or less.
Re: Tiny-Kern
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 2:15 am
by viktorpopp
So cool to see people not use AI
Also you should not commit your compile commands database, but instead use a clangd configuration file.
Re: Tiny-Kern
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 10:59 pm
by GhostedGaming
viktorpopp wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 2:15 am
So cool to see people not use AI
Also you should not commit your compile commands database, but instead use a clangd configuration file.
That was an accident lol
Re: Tiny-Kern
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2026 4:24 am
by NeuroSamaOS
Cool!