Betrusted xous
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2025 5:49 pm
OS Name: xous (just the message passing kernel)
Project name: Betrusted
Source code: https://github.com/betrusted-io
To run it, you need the custom silicon that bunnie and xobs have designed. They're demoing it at 39C3 on Dec 28, 2025: https://fahrplan.events.ccc.de/congress ... ing-system
Or emulation is possible, see https://betrusted.io/xous-book/
My personal take: the word "trusted" has been taken over by newthink, so it now means "the device can be trusted to betray the user at the wishes of the corp elite." But since I am not participating in this project, I applaud their accomplishment.
Project name: Betrusted
Source code: https://github.com/betrusted-io
To run it, you need the custom silicon that bunnie and xobs have designed. They're demoing it at 39C3 on Dec 28, 2025: https://fahrplan.events.ccc.de/congress ... ing-system
Or emulation is possible, see https://betrusted.io/xous-book/
My personal take: the word "trusted" has been taken over by newthink, so it now means "the device can be trusted to betray the user at the wishes of the corp elite." But since I am not participating in this project, I applaud their accomplishment.