Page 1 of 1

Good MP3 Player to buy ?

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:22 am
by NOTNULL
Hi all,
I have planned to buy a flash-based MP3 player below $200. Guys, can anyone suggest a good MP3 player, which has many features and good sound effects. Memory can be below 1GB.

Thanks

Re:Good MP3 Player to buy ?

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:31 am
by CESS.tk
I'd suggest the cheapest MuVo you can get that packs all the features you want. They're all the same in sound quality. I myself got the MuVo V200, because I wanted 1GB of storage and an FM tuner.

More info here.
(If you're planning on buying it in a real-life shop, click on "Worldwide Country/Region Selector" in the top right corner first, because not all products will be available in your country.)

Re:Good MP3 Player to buy ?

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:16 am
by NOTNULL
Gone through the link. Cool. How about Apple iPod?

Re:Good MP3 Player to buy ?

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:18 am
by rwfromxenon
Wouldn't reccommend iPods. The battery dies after about a year, you can't recharge it, and to replace it costs about the same as a new iPod.