Page 1 of 1

load runner game

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:44 pm
by sathiya21
;D hai friend, where i can get or download the latest load runner game?pls advise.

Re:load runner game

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:28 pm
by Kon-Tiki
The latest Load Runner... thought that one was as old as I am.

Re:load runner game

Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:26 am
by sathiya
fyi,
currently i have cd the old version and boring ready.that's
why i request any idea from senior/master regard this game

Re:load runner game

Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:48 am
by Eero Ränik
Where are you from, anyway? ::)
senior/master
If I understood it correctly, you mean Senior or Master members: there are none in Mega-Tokyo. Even if you're called "rookie" instead of "member", it doesn't mean you aren't competent enough to post in any of the threads.
Now, I think you meant Lode Runner. Lode Runner 2 was released in 1998, and I think that's the latest commercially released LR game, except for LR3D, for Nintendo 64 (1999). However, requesting it here isn't allowed by either the copyright law, or forum rules. Check ebay.

Re:load runner game

Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:23 am
by Robin_Gravel
Yes. It's illegal to link any commercial games to download
in this board.

I suggest to play some free lode runner games like this one.

http://www.gbadev.org/demos.php?year=05 ... reens=show

All you need is to find a gameboy advance emulator to play this one.

I hope I did'nt break the rule.


Robin Gravel