Page 1 of 1

FQ3 Webpage

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:41 am
by Rich
I want to let everyone know that I put up the webpage for FQ3 today. Unfortunately, the game isn't done and it won't be for a long time. And there's not a demo either, but I am going to put my creative journals up their as the game develops. I hope you will all check it out from time to time.

I put this post here in General Topics because it's not actually AGI. It's AGS. Enjoy.

My site is: http://www.geocities.com/rich_eter/

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:54 am
by Rich
Well, what do you guys think? Does it look cool?

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:32 pm
by Joey
its beautiful rich :D graphics really look good though. looks like it will be a fun game.

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:52 pm
by Oliver
Indeed. I can't wait for the game. The graphics look really good! Nice work.

EDIT: With what program did you make that screenshot of FQ3? Just curious.

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:53 pm
by Eero Ränik
Rich wrote: It's AGS.
Oliver, enough said.

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:03 pm
by Rich
Well, the system I'm using is AGS. But the background was actually drawn using Photoshop. I'm eventually going to put up a tutorial about how I'm drawing the backgrounds, but basically I drew it on a piece of paper, scanned it in and colored it using Photoshop. Ah, the wonders of layers! The only problem is that higher resolution eats a lot more memory. The game will probably take over 40 times as much memory as FQ2.

In the next couple weeks, I plan on putting up a playable demo with one or two screen shots. I'll let you guys know!

Rich
I'm so excited!

Re:FQ3 Webpage

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:53 am
by Oliver
Eero R?nik wrote:
Rich wrote: It's AGS.
Oliver, enough said.
Oh yeah, that sentence I wrote was a bit weird. What I wanted to ask was "How did you draw that picture, Rich". But Rich already answered that.