Page 1 of 1

My new OS homepage

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:31 am
by bubach
What do you think of my new homepage for my OS?
Like/dislike the design?
Link in sig.

/ Christoffer

Re:My new OS homepage

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:31 am
by DennisCGc
Hey,

Your website is looking great, clear and fast..
Also it doesn't have the ?page=./index bug (and I even tried ../index)
Well done, only a little fault:
Not enoght memory.
- Not enough memory.

As said before, it's looking good :)

Regards,

DennisCGc.

Re:My new OS homepage

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:28 pm
by bubach
Spelling comes after design on my list.. :-)

I use "if" and "else if" in the php-file to determine witch page to show. then i "print 'bla';" them. no includes.

/ Christoffer

Re:My new OS homepage

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:29 pm
by Calum
I know an MT user that has an OS webpage, although I'm sure that there are heaps ;) www.sos.osdcom.info the design is great, the forum works well, and I like the Digg and CS/OS News feeds at the side... Undoubtedly it was made off a template, but it is still great. Your page looks good, but its a little boring ;) yeah, check out www.sos.osdcom.info , it'll give you some great ideas. Thanks, cheers ;)

Re:My new OS homepage

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:54 pm
by srg_13
This man does not represent me in any way

-stephen

Re:My new OS homepage

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:14 am
by Candy
IIRC, direct advertising wasn't allowed.

Re:My new OS homepage

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:42 am
by mystran
Candy wrote: IIRC, direct advertising wasn't allowed.
At least it's on the offtopic, and not in OSdev.

That said, I'm not that much offended by posts that advertise a site for an OS, provided that:
1. that is done exactly once
2. that is done by, or with authority of, the project leader

Violating 1 is spam. Violating 2 is mainly a question of not embarrassing anyone else, but also greatly contributes to accidential violations of 1.

Besides, one can advertise in signatures just fine.