Page 1 of 1

EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:09 pm
by Oliver
There are two guys (I and Eigen Lenk) that make movies (funny).

So check 'em out and tell me what you think:P ;)

http://www.zone.ee/eofilms

After you've watched the movies it may seem to you that we had smoken pot before making those silly (yes) and awsome (not) movies. But belive me, we have not;) we actually are like that ;) ;D

Re:EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:19 pm
by Kon-Tiki
My comp can't play .wmv-files. Don't try .avi either, 'cause that crashes the comp. Only thing that works, is .mpg.

Re:EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:28 pm
by DennisCGc
Those movies are pretty good....
My comp can't play .wmv-files. Don't try .avi either, 'cause that crashes the comp. Only thing that works, is .mpg.
Winamp ?

Re:EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:15 pm
by Kon-Tiki
Winamp used to be able to play .mpg, but not the rest, but for some reason, I still don't know which, it only gives sound now when playing them.

Re:EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:10 am
by DennisCGc
Kon-Tiki wrote: Winamp used to be able to play .mpg, but not the rest, but for some reason, I still don't know which, it only gives sound now when playing them.
Looks like you don't have the correct plugins..... like DivX and Xvid.....

Re:EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:33 am
by Kon-Tiki
Xvid... I'll see if I can find it. Woohoo! Tiki the poet has rhymed-oet.

Re:EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:33 am
by CESS.tk
Kon-Tiki wrote: Tiki the poet has rhymed-oet.
Does that mean Jiggy Jiggy Uh! Uh! 2 2 is on the way?

Re:EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:37 am
by Kon-Tiki
Eh? Now that'd be a fun project :) But got to get Ninja Forever Chapter I into testing phase first.

Re:EO FILMS: Experience The Difference

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:15 pm
by Oliver
umm, this is going a little too offtopic...
let's not forget what the topic is about! ;)