the music video with the aliens
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:48 pm
I've got some free time recently and I decided to seek for a certain music video.
It used to be aired about a year ago. The music had a woman singing in a difficult language some phrases repetively. Not much of lyrics.
The video- there were two, three little green aliens which had a sign saying something like "hello! hola! salut!". They were as little as a shoe.
The little aliens were going through a city to attend people, but the only interested creature was a dog..
Does this seem familiar? Does anybody know what the lyrics were or who sang it or what was it called? I would be VERY grateful for any information! ;D
Cheers,
Adrian.
It used to be aired about a year ago. The music had a woman singing in a difficult language some phrases repetively. Not much of lyrics.
The video- there were two, three little green aliens which had a sign saying something like "hello! hola! salut!". They were as little as a shoe.
The little aliens were going through a city to attend people, but the only interested creature was a dog..
Does this seem familiar? Does anybody know what the lyrics were or who sang it or what was it called? I would be VERY grateful for any information! ;D
Cheers,
Adrian.