Page 1 of 1

Jones: In the Fast lane

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:55 pm
by Dman
WERE CAN I GET THIS GAME?
plz some1 e-mail me
and tell me
[email protected] (i go on msn)
i realy want this game its a clasic and it brings back memories
i need to no were to download it
WERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT?!?!
plz some1 send me it or tell me the link to download it
THX

Re:Jones: In the Fast lane

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:13 pm
by Rich
Ooops. They're going to lock this thread so fast, that you will be sorry.

I had this game at one point. It wasn't much more than a boardgame. It also wasn't a classic adventure which is what I had been hoping for when it was its way in the mail.

Honestly, I've never even seen this game for download anyway. What can I say? Try ebay.

Re:Jones: In the Fast lane

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:46 pm
by AGI1122
Yeah illegal, so lock.