Page 1 of 1
Comfortably Numb remake
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:01 am
by rwfromxenon
Just a little rant here...
Wow. I thought I'd never hear a worse cover than anything made by British people, but man, I was wrong...
They changed the tempo of the song! WHY?!?
They put in a BeeGees-type- Ah ah ah ah in there. WHY?!?
WHY?!?!?
I think it sucks. What about you?
Re:Comfortably Numb remake
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:49 am
by AGI1122
Not exactly a fair vote because I am sure there are some people that like it.

Re:Comfortably Numb remake
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:33 pm
by Kon-Tiki
I haven't even heard of it, so voting wouldn't even apply to me. Any links to it?
Re:Comfortably Numb remake
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:47 pm
by rwfromxenon
Re:Comfortably Numb remake
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:51 am
by AGI1122
I know the band and the original song, although I havn't heard the remake yet. But I think chances are I will like it since I like the original.

Re:Comfortably Numb remake
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:38 pm
by rwfromxenon
Chris Cromer wrote:
I know the band and the original song, although I havn't heard the remake yet. But I think chances are I will like it since I like the original.
HAHAHAHAH! ::)
Seriously, look for it. It sucks something terrible.
Re:Comfortably Numb remake
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:51 pm
by AGI1122
That is just your opinion, so giving everybody just the option of "It sucks" is pointless and it makes it seem like all you are trying to do is increase your post count or flame the remake.
Re:Comfortably Numb remake
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:30 pm
by rwfromxenon
Chris Cromer wrote:
That is just your opinion, so giving everybody just the option of "It sucks" is pointless and it makes it seem like all you are trying to do is increase your post count or flame the remake.
Ok... changed the poll.
Sorry if I'm coming across like that guys. It's just that I love the original so much that I feel that these guys have killed it.