Page 1 of 1

Changing Icon

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:49 pm
by Rich
Hey, I have another question. Sorry, I keep asking them, but I'm getting so close to finishing my game.

How do I change the icon pic on an executable?

Re:Changing Icon

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:05 pm
by AGI1122
Well I do it with visual c++... but chances are you don't have visual c++ so not too sure.

Re:Changing Icon

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:47 pm
by sonneveld
I think some icon editing tools let you do this. I'm assuming you want to replace the Enclosure icon. :)

- Nick

Re:Changing Icon

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:13 pm
by Kon-Tiki
Try Microangelo. There should be some free old versions around. That'll allow you to draw your own icons. To change the Enclosure-icon to that, well... I have absolutely no idea. Only know how to change icons of shortcuts.

Re:Changing Icon

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:37 am
by CESS.tk
Try looking here and here.