voice over guy
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:50 am
Who's that guy that always does the voice overs for nearly every single movie trailer?
I've always wanted to put a face to that voice.
I've always wanted to put a face to that voice.
LOL I have I feeling you don't like a lot of stuff Brynet.Brynet-Inc wrote:jheez, does anyone here like "good" movies?
I like a great deal of things... all of which are stereotypical of a geek.. lolTwitch wrote:LOL I have I feeling you don't like a lot of stuff Brynet.
And your point is? perhaps I find this emotion aesthetically pleasing...Twitch wrote:It seem like all your post have eye rolling smiles in them
Dr. Strangelove isn't science fiction. It's a satirical comedy.Brynet-Inc wrote: I just "despise" all science fiction before the late 80's - early 90's, It's considerably boring.
Same here. Cream, Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, etc. Good stuff.Twitch wrote: The only thing I really really hate is rap music along with most other music today.
I like good old rock before the 90s replaced it with grunge.
Mein Führer! I can walk!Brynet-Inc wrote: (I also have very little interest in music.. and movies in "other" genres..)
I didn't say it was.. I was just displaying a dislike for classic science fiction movies..Alboin wrote:Dr. Strangelove isn't science fiction. It's a satirical comedy.
I have no idea what you said, So I'll classify it as you typing random nonsense.. lolAlboin wrote:Mein Führer! I can walk!
You've never seen Dr. Strangelove? How can you say it's a bad movie then?Brynet-Inc wrote:I have no idea what you said, So I'll classify it as you typing random nonsense.. lolAlboin wrote:Mein Führer! I can walk!
Brynet-Inc wrote:According to my search, It's from the 60's.. I don't like classical movies.. They're quite pathetic looking.
I wrote:LOL I have I feeling you don't like a lot of stuff Brynet.
It's a Stanley Kubrick movie. Do you like any other Stanley Kubrick movies (Full Metal Jacket, Clockwork Orange, etc.)? Don't bother answering about 2001... It's old Sci Fi, so we know you hate it...Brynet-Inc wrote:According to my search, It's from the 60's.. I don't like classical movies.. They're quite pathetic looking.
Nope, None of the movies listed under his name at Wikipedia I've seen... or would ever consider watchingColonel Kernel wrote:It's a Stanley Kubrick movie. Do you like any other Stanley Kubrick movies (Full Metal Jacket, Clockwork Orange, etc.)?