Thanks Chris! You made me really happy with it :-[chris wrote:Sent. Two left!
Want a Gmail account?
-
binarylifeform
Re:Want a Gmail account?
-
CESS.tk
Re:Want a Gmail account?
Well I've got a couple of invitations too. PM if you're interested.
I've got a question though: why doesn't anyone in the world seem to know about Spymac? They've been offering free 1 GB adresses ever since April 3rd (two days after Google announced Gmail). And, contrary to Google, they don't scan your mail, nor show you any (personalised or other) ads (they make money via their online auctions and hosting). On top of that, you get 100 MB web storage, 250 MB photo storage, a blog, a forum,... All for free.
So I repeat my question: why doesn't anyone seem to know about this?
I've got a question though: why doesn't anyone in the world seem to know about Spymac? They've been offering free 1 GB adresses ever since April 3rd (two days after Google announced Gmail). And, contrary to Google, they don't scan your mail, nor show you any (personalised or other) ads (they make money via their online auctions and hosting). On top of that, you get 100 MB web storage, 250 MB photo storage, a blog, a forum,... All for free.
So I repeat my question: why doesn't anyone seem to know about this?
-
binarylifeform
Re:Want a Gmail account?
I have an address there. It looks great, but it's really slow. Gmail is really fast!StrangeQuark wrote: Well I've got a couple of invitations too. PM if you're interested.
I've got a question though: why doesn't anyone in the world seem to know about Spymac? They've been offering free 1 GB adresses ever since April 3rd (two days after Google announced Gmail). And, contrary to Google, they don't scan your mail, nor show you any (personalised or other) ads (they make money via their online auctions and hosting). On top of that, you get 100 MB web storage, 250 MB photo storage, a blog, a forum,... All for free.
So I repeat my question: why doesn't anyone seem to know about this?
-
Eero Ränik
Re:Want a Gmail account?
Well, at least I have. But if you're offered an invitation to Gmail, why not to use it? 
-
DennisCGc
Re:Want a Gmail account?
I never heard of it.StrangeQuark wrote: I've got a question though: why doesn't anyone in the world seem to know about Spymac? They've been offering free 1 GB adresses ever since April 3rd (two days after Google announced Gmail). And, contrary to Google, they don't scan your mail, nor show you any (personalised or other) ads (they make money via their online auctions and hosting). On top of that, you get 100 MB web storage, 250 MB photo storage, a blog, a forum,... All for free.
So I repeat my question: why doesn't anyone seem to know about this?
PS. I know an email provider which offers an unlimited email inbox. http://www.tgimail.nl
Too bad it's only Dutch....
PPS. IM me too, have 3 left....
-
Nick S
Re:Want a Gmail account?
I got some invites to give away now too.. just reply with "Nick: and your address"... 3 to go
- nick
- nick
-
Nick S
Re:Want a Gmail account?
damn.. there goes one invite.PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta137.mail.sc5.yahoo.com
-nick
