Thanks! I guess I'll see if some different cursor fits better, I'm not the very best designer thoughobiwac wrote:Candy!
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that the cursor fits with your OS. It's probably just personal taste. Otherwise, I love the UI! It's so beautiful and consistent. I just love it. Keep up the good work!
Ghost 0.5.3 - Lots of changes!
- max
- Member

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 am
- Libera.chat IRC: maxdev
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Ghost 0.5.3 - Lots of changes!
-
onlyonemac
- Member

- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Re: Ghost 0.5.3 - Lots of changes!
Simple solution: make the GUI themable.max wrote:Thanks! I guess I'll see if some different cursor fits better, I'm not the very best designer thoughThanks for your appreciation!
When you start writing an OS you do the minimum possible to get the x86 processor in a usable state, then you try to get as far away from it as possible.
Syntax checkup:
Wrong: OS's, IRQ's, zero'ing
Right: OSes, IRQs, zeroing
Syntax checkup:
Wrong: OS's, IRQ's, zero'ing
Right: OSes, IRQs, zeroing
- obiwac
- Member

- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:15 pm
- Libera.chat IRC: obiwac
- Location: Belgium
Re: Ghost 0.5.3 - Lots of changes!
We can only hope...
- max
- Member

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 am
- Libera.chat IRC: maxdev
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Ghost 0.5.3 - Lots of changes!
Sure, that would be an option. I'm currently working on my libc thoughonlyonemac wrote:Simple solution: make the GUI themable.
Hope for?obiwac wrote:We can only hope...
Re: Ghost 0.5.3 - Lots of changes!
Well, probably not what he meant, but... for a certain portable library.max wrote:Hope for?
- obiwac
- Member

- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:15 pm
- Libera.chat IRC: obiwac
- Location: Belgium
Re: Ghost 0.5.3 - Lots of changes!
Exactly !Kevin wrote:Well, probably not what he meant, but... for a certain portable library.max wrote:Hope for?
- max
- Member

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 am
- Libera.chat IRC: maxdev
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Ghost 0.5.3 - Lots of changes!
I know, I knowKevin wrote:Well, probably not what he meant, but... for a certain portable library.max wrote:Hope for?