building an os with basic

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
User avatar
Combuster
Member
Member
Posts: 9301
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:45 am
Libera.chat IRC: [com]buster
Location: On the balcony, where I can actually keep 1½m distance
Contact:

Re: building an os with basic

Post by Combuster »

Solar wrote:...as he is bound to make all those Beginner Mistakes and ask all those beginner questions (and get flamed for them)...
Case proven. (and imo that needed to be said again.)
"Certainly avoid yourself. He is a newbie and might not realize it. You'll hate his code deeply a few years down the road." - Sortie
[ My OS ] [ VDisk/SFS ]
Pasha
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 am

Re: building an os with basic

Post by Pasha »

What? what did I say?
Pasha
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 am

Re: building an os with basic

Post by Pasha »

About those Macros, the one for basic was built for Dos you said? I can just redo it for bios inturupts right? If so, I think it is a great idea.
This is just for fasm right?
Post Reply