Its MIT License And Open Source, Welcome Fork!
My operating system has these features:
- HDAudio & AC97
- SATA & FAT32 & GPT & AHCI & RedSea
- JIT & HolyC-JIT & HolyNeuro-JIT
- La57
- MSI & INTx & MSI-X
- REP MOVS/STOS & AVX256 & SSE1~SSE4.2 & NT(Non-Temporal) & FPU
- PS/2 Keyboard & PS/2 Mouse
- Identical mapping
- I/O APIC
- ACPI
- SIPI
- IPI
- INIT
- GOP
- CISC Instruction Length Parser(In IDT)
- Ring0
- KMalloc
- WAV
- AMP
- WM
- GUI(But ugly)
- Task
Under development:
- xHCI
- xHCI Keyboard & xHCI Mouse
Features under planning:
- E1000
- IwlWiFi
- E1000E
For me, this is unnecessary:
- Ring3
- Non-identical mapping
- eHCI & oHCI & uHCI
CC:
clang
LD:
ld.lld
AS:
clang
CC_FLAGS:
--target=x86_64-unknown-windows-gnu \
-nostdlib -mno-red-zone -O3 -Wall -m64 \
-fno-stack-protector \
-mno-stack-arg-probe -g -fno-builtin \
-fno-builtin-all -mllvm --max-store-memcpy=999999 \
-fno-builtin-memcpy -fno-builtin-memset -ffreestanding -nostdinc \
-mstack-alignment=16 -fno-strict-aliasing -std=gnu99 -Wextra \
-Wshadow -Wconversion -mavx2 -msse -fshort-wchar
I wrote this by reading Intel manuals. I don't look at other OS codebases.
Its Look Like:
Boot:

Boot Finish:

Github:https://github.com/Dydudu37d/NeuroSamaOS
But, Im Sorry, Because I Got Ban In Github, So All Github Link Is 404, Im Trying Upload File To My Web
Web: https://neurosamaos.dpdns.org
(PS: This post was also translated from Chinese to English using Google Translate.)
