OSDev.org

The Place to Start for Operating System Developers
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [SPLIT] New OS
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:02 pm 

There are 14 moderators. Since we can't have fragments of moderators, that means only one or two of these are of the 10%. You already named Jack and E. Do you seriously consider Combuster to have no "backbone"? Do you think Brendan isn't a "gentleman"?

In a good community, we shouldn't need moderators intervening all the time. They should edit/lock/ban only when necessary to keep order, and for the most part that is what happens. Would you rather have the mods go crazy and enforce martial law?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:55 pm 
On Probation

It's obvious Combuster hurt his feelings by calling his name in a thread as an example of what not to do. He said, don't take any offense, but he did. So here we are arguing a moot point. Just lock the thread to keep the peace.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:59 pm 

your wish is my command... (and I agree with you).

This thread is going no where helpful, it's best we leave it at this. Dex, while I'm grateful for the compliment, I'm not sure you should be calling all of the other mods spineless. They lock threads and try to keep the peace, if you have a direct complaint, please PM either the mod you have a complaint about or to another mod for review. Public accusations will only start flame wars, and I doubt (hope) that's what you want. :wink:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2