我是一个喜欢分享的人,我希望能够将自己的理解,和在系统开发的过程中遇到的问题,整理出来,和大家分享,同时也是相互借鉴,相互交流,共同进步。

由于我没有找到一个合适的平台,所以我暂时将所有的文章发布到我的个人公众号:操作系统探究。

能够和更多志同道合的朋友,相互交流,是一件令人快乐的事情。

Attachment:
qrcode_for_gh_ced28270c96b_430.jpg
qrcode_for_gh_ced28270c96b_430.jpg [ 38.38 KiB | Viewed 5340 times ]

Post subject: Re: 大家好,我写了一个小的内核
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:37 am 

Oh, my, where to start. I expect that the mods will have something to say about this one.

It really does seem like this person means well and is sincerely looking for help and community support, so I can only assume that this was an honest mistake by a novice who is unfamiliar with general forum etiquette. I'm not touching that QR code, though.

Anyway, until such time as this gets moderated, here is what Google Translate says this means, for those of us on this English-language-only forum who don't read Chinese. I expect that the translation isn't great, but at least it seems to be mostly comprehensible.

Quote:
After a period of time to learn, my little kernel can finally run normally, although there are many bugs will lead to running the kernel hang up, but I am still very happy.

Through the development of such a small experimental nature of the small kernel, I learned a lot of knowledge, for the operating system theory and concepts have a more in-depth understanding.

I am a person who likes to share, I hope to be able to understand their own, and in the process of system development problems encountered, sorted out, and we share, but also learn from each other, mutual exchanges and common progress.

Since I did not find a suitable platform, so I temporarily posted all the articles to my personal public number: the operating system explored.

It is a pleasure to be able to communicate with more like-minded friends and communicate with each other.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:42 pm 

Schol-R-LEA wrote:
Oh, my, where to start. I expect that the mods will have something to say about this one.

It really does seem like this person means well and is sincerely looking for help and community support, so I can only assume that this was an honest mistake by a novice who is unfamiliar with general forum etiquette. I'm not touching that QR code, though.

Anyway, until such time as this gets moderated, here is what Google Translate says this means, for those of us on this English-language-only forum who don't read Chinese. I expect that the translation isn't great, but at least it seems to be mostly comprehensible.

Quote:
After a period of time to learn, my little kernel can finally run normally, although there are many bugs will lead to running the kernel hang up, but I am still very happy.

Through the development of such a small experimental nature of the small kernel, I learned a lot of knowledge, for the operating system theory and concepts have a more in-depth understanding.

I am a person who likes to share, I hope to be able to understand their own, and in the process of system development problems encountered, sorted out, and we share, but also learn from each other, mutual exchanges and common progress.

Since I did not find a suitable platform, so I temporarily posted all the articles to my personal public number: the operating system explored.

It is a pleasure to be able to communicate with more like-minded friends and communicate with each other.

I'm so sorry for using chinese at this forum. But do it can not use chinese in this forum.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:57 pm 

unfortunately no, writing Chinese here is not allowed since its an international one ( and by the way, i doubt we could help you anyway).
Furthermore, english is a necessary skill for osdev anyway, since all good reference material i am aware of is written in english.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:07 pm 

da jia hao, wo ma le yi ge xiao de .. ..
I guess this is a chance to practice my chinese in a practical enviroment?