OSDev.org

The Place to Start for Operating System Developers
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: The LoseThos Operating System
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:07 am 

Location: On the balcony, where I can actually keep 1½m distance
I see AJ locked this thread before me, but I want to leave a note anyway.

@LoseThos:
The fact that you have an OS that is above this place's average doesn't entitle you to treat the fellow board members with this disrespect. In fact, knowing what it takes to get there should have taught you to respect everybody else's attempts to reach the same standards.

And don't think you're above everybody else, since you are not a deity in person. In fact telling everybody here else things that are false or highly subjective and consequently go bragging about it is a feature commonly assoicated with trolls and I sure hope we don't have to treat you as one.

Also, do with this what you want, but this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread in its current state - And I had yet to read the last page.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4