OSDev.org

The Place to Start for Operating System Developers
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re:C++ or Visual C++ game selling question
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:28 am 
Hey,

Sorry if i sounded harsh, but i just want to point out that is it a bit early to start thinking about selling. You got your WHOLE life ahead of you, take it slowly. It seems to me that you are rushing into things, you can not learn everything at once. (Which i know that you are aware of, i am just reminding you ;))

I know that alot of people hate me on this forum, i've heard alot of people say that i post too much etc. Well, i HAVE said some bad things here, but i'd like that to be forgoten ;D, everybody at some point has said something bad ;D So sorry everybody if i have been a pain in the *** sometimes, but i'll try and be a bit more polite. I was just getting a bit irritated how Joey wants to make a Diablo Clone, Flight Sim, etc All at once, i myself was one like this, but i believe that i have learn't my lesson ;D

Ciao ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:50 pm 
Quote:
I know that alot of people hate me on this forum

I don't hate anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:08 pm 
Quote:
I know that alot of people hate me on this forum

thats not true. i dont hate anyone here either. you were just getting me a little frusterated. but you are helpful berserk. i do not want to make 3000 things at once. while i was waiting for learn c++ today, i wanted to keep myself busy with something. i have some things to work on now though, so im all set. i need to start working on my AGI School Science Project. thanks for your help.