OSDev.org

The Place to Start for Operating System Developers
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Mizar Productions
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:00 pm 
I am putting together a club thing for AGI/SCI people.
so this club thingy and is basically a group of us and we just, well, mess around and help each other with projects.
I am planning to have people join and work on LARGE projects and stuff, but that's just me planning ::)
Anyway, If ya wanna join, just reply to the thread. I know about the 'V TGA' thing and how it got separated, and this isnt like that. It's just a group o friends messing around with agi/scia and making crazy stuff together.

Bye,
Allyb

Post subject: Re:Mizar Productions
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:15 pm 
Isn't that what this messageboard is for?

- Nick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:10 am 
He means we also make resources for each other and, instead of making games alone, lots of people work together on bigger games.
I, for one, will join Mizar Productions. I'm willing to write and program. I don't want to draw things ('cause I can't draw ;D) and make music (same thing as for the drawing.)
I hope others will join too.

-Kon-Tiki-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:44 pm 
If you want me to, I'll help with music and boosting the vocabs.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:09 am 
Remember, this isnt a project. Its a small club where people do resources for each other, but if you wanna help, Mr. T, cool!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:12 am 
Why don't you just put a web site up with the ability for people to upload and download resources? That would be the best/easiest.

The only problem is that most people who do the work of graphics only want to use them in their games and don't just want to give them away or have them used in other games. That's exactly why I've only had two or so entries of them for my AGI Graphic Archive.

If the groups are for specific games and you're all working on the same project, then that idea would also be good. Just have a private server for your team's files where you can upload/download.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:10 am 
We found some work for Mizar Productions. It is said that the template game from AGI-Studio isn't finished. I think this is something Mizar can solve. If you guys like the idea, we can get to work on that (D*mn, I'm getting an awful lot of work on my neck ;))

-Kon-Tiki-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:53 am 
The template game is finished, I made the latest version, so I should know. :P